The Mole ~ an interactive spoof ~ EPISODE TWO, RIDDLE CHALLENGE, UP!

Welcome to the Mole, Warriors version! This spoof is interactive, and for those of you who submit contestants, this spoof isn't just a little cruise - you will have to examine the episodes closely. Why? Read on, my dear friends...

What is the Mole?
Based after a TV show, the Mole is a spoof where twelve forumers submit one contestant each - eleven of these contestants are just contestants you who trying to win the challenges that are laid out to pool mousetails into the pot, while trying to make the other contestants think they are the Mole, so that they are the last contestant standing, and the one that gets all the pooled mousetails. But who is the Mole? The Mole is that one contestant that isn't trying to win the challenges. They are trying to indirectly sabotage the challenges while not being suspected of being the Mole. Why? Because when a challenge is lost, the mousetails will instead go to the Mole's pot. At the end of every two challenges, there will be an Elimination Quiz, which will feature questions such as 'What team was the Mole on in blahblahblah' and 'What was the Mole's time in blahblahblah' and, most importantly, 'Who is the Mole?' Also, the person who submitted the Mole will be told, but I will try to do this as secretly as possible. I understand this takes trust, and since this is such a high level of trust, please do not break that trust.

Sound fun? Great! Just fill out that little form down there with your contestant, and let's get this show on the road!

Form
SN:
Cat Name:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Where would you like to be told if you are the Mole, preferably somewhere private:
Other:

Members
Strikethrough is eliminated.
Contestant 1: Maple ~ Beautiful Carmel coloured she-cat with brown flecks and a creamy white chest. Her eyes are the colour of melted chocolate. She is spirited and if you break her trust it will be impossible to get it back. She can be gentle and has a soft side which she rarely shows. Used to be in a clan and was called Mapleleaf. When she turned down a cat to be her mate, he got revenge by killing her brother and blaming it on a fox. In a fit of anger, Maple drowned him while he was fishing and was caught red handed. She tried to tell them how he'd killed her brother but no-one believed her and she was kicked out.

Contestant 2: Recara ~ Reddish-brown tabby she-cat with brilliant blue eyes. She is pretty small, but has sharp claws and teeth. A bit shy and wary of other cats. She is actually very kind, though she tends to always be on edge. As a kitten she was a kittypet. Her housefolk abused her, causing her to be shy and wary. One day she got a chance to escape, and she did. In the wild she managed to teach herself how to live.

Contestant 3: Tangletalon ~ Dark brown she-cat with golden stripes and hazel eyes. She has a hard to explain personality, so wait for the spoof. She is a former WindClan cat. However, she is only half WindClan her mother is WindClan while her father is ThunderClan. She later left WindClan after trying to talk to Onestar, about his agressive behavior torwards ThunderClan. After, this event she later left.

Contestant 4: Shady ~ Shady is a sleek black she-cat with dark blue eyes and a very long tail. She is approximately nine moons old, and small for her age, with a very long, slender build. She is friendly enough for some social situations, but she avoids sociality as a rule. She doesn't cooperate very well with other cats. Shady was born to a kittypet's litter, but was thrown out by the Twoleg because she was so small. A rogue she-cat, formerly of BloodClan, raised her, took care of her, and taught her everything she knew about survival in the wild.

Contestant 5: Nyxarii ~ A glossy and black furred she-cat. She has a feathery tail and green eyes. Quiet and shy, but can be sharp-tongued and loud if needed. Born into a family who lived far from any clan. She didn't know that the clans existed until she left her home to explore. Now steals prey from one clan, herbs from another, and supplies from yet another.

Contestant 6: Quartzstrike ~ White she-cat with silver-tipped fur that has been styled into spikes. Her eyes are a light blue. Snappy, sarcastic, quick to anger. She always finds something to be annoyed at (the color of other cat's fur, the temperature, the amount of cats in the area) and thus she is always grumpy, making sarcastic comments and rolling her eyes. She was born to a family of loners, but quickly decided she wanted to be in a clan. She grew up there, while her brothers, (Ceaser and Flicker) became kittypets. Eventually she left her clan- sort of- to help her brothers.

Contestant 7: Wolf ~ Wolf looking gray she-cat with silver muzzle, underbelly, and light orange eyes. Cunning and deceitful.

Contestant 8: Hawkfeather ~ A slim, well-built tom with white fur and orange tabby spots. Hawkfeather is a little bashful, very shy towards other cats, but eager and loyal when given a task to do, even if he is socially awkward. He's kind and would intentionally hurt someone, but he's extremely sensitive to being yelled at. He's actually terrified of hawks despite his name, and was given the name Hawkkit after nearly being caught and flown away.

Contestant 9: Wildlake ~ a black fur tom with a white belly and silver eyes. Completely and utterly random and obsessed with pie. Just clan born, parents dead, no brothers or sisters.

Contestant 10: Allura ~ A dark brown, sleek she-cat with grassy green eyes. A scar is on the left side of her flank. Allura is a dare-devil, challenging she-cat who will give anything ago. Some people would say that she's sarcastic, and she can be, but not often. Allura will not stand for anyone insulting or hurting her friends and family. Other then when she is defending someone, Allura is usually rather quiet and reserved. Allura doesn't talk about her history. It is unknown to everyone but the people in it.

Contestant 11: Nutpelt ~ light brown tom with blue eyes and a dark brown stripe running down his back from nose to tail tip. Excitable, friendly, and when he's excited, hetalksreallyfastlikethis. Probably a bad liar. Trustworthy, but maybe a little too quick to trust others. Since he was just a little Nutkit, he's always left a trail of chaos and destruction in his wake. In fact, he was nearly kicked out as an apprentice of Thunderclan after accidentally causing an avalanche to fall into the WindClan camp. He's also responsible for having accidentally blown up the bridge to the gathering place. Not that he really cares, but he's being forced to be on the show by the clan in hopes he'll let off some steam.

Contestant 12: Nyx ~ Black she-cat with icy blue-gray eyes. Nyx is known to be prideful and rude at first glance, but if you get to know her, she does this to boost self esteem. She's actually pretty smart and clever. She can't hold a secret to save her life and is always curious of everything. A kittypet turned rogue, Nyx has grown used to tricks of many kinds. As a kittypet, she was known as Rolanda, given to her by her eccentric owner. The owner loved to watch game shows which has taught her many things of deceiving people.

Current Episode
Can be found here
Episode 1 - Page 16

Contestant's Pot
0/752

Mole's Pot
752/752

{♕!ereh saw-elociN♕] || Pinkiefur, you are amazing! 

View Printer Friendly Format
SN: Swiftstar IIV
Cat Name: Maple
Description: Beautiful Carmel coloured she-cat with brown flecks and a creamy white chest. Her eyes are the colour of melted chocolate.
Personality:She is spirited and if you break her trust it will be impossible to get it back. She can be gentle and has a soft side which she rarely shows.
History: Used to be in a clan and was called Mapleleaf. When she turned down a cat to be her mate, he got revenge by killing her brother and blaming it on a fox. In a fit of anger, Maple drowned him while he was fishing and was caught red handed. She tried to tell them how he'd killed her brother but no-one believed her and she was kicked out.
Where would you like to be told if you are the Mole, preferably somewhere private: This fanfic doesn't have any fans really so post it here
Other: um, I don't think there was a code word...

{ᵂʰᵒᵛᶦᵃᶰ}{ᴹᶫᵖ}{ᵖʰᵒᵗᵒᵍʳᵃᵖʰʸ}{ᵈʳᵃʷᶦᶰᵍ}

Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
Adding.

Like Like (0 likes)
11 more contestant spots!

Like Like (0 likes)
SN: Whiskerfeather
Cat Name: Recara (Ree-car-a)
Description: Reddish-brown tabby she-cat with brilliant blue eyes. She is pretty small, but has sharp claws and teeth.
Personality: A bit shy and wary of other cats. She is actually very kind, though she tends to always be on edge.
History: As a kitten she was a kittypet. Her housefolk abused her, causing her to be shy and wary. One day she got a chance to escape, and she did. In the wild she managed to teach herself how to live.
Where to be told if I'm the Mole: Used to be a place for a fan-fic idea, no longer used!
Other: What tv show is this based off of? I kinda want to watch it...

Like Like (0 likes)
Adding. Spread the word! 10 contestant spots!

'Tis based off the Mole.

Like Like (0 likes)
Oh... *face palms* I feel stupid now...

Like Like (0 likes)
I'm confused... I understand most of it but what? Actually, I'm just confused to how I would understand the Elimination Quiz, especially with who I'm thinking of entering and- *explodes.*

Call me Katana or Blade! Dawn, gave me a life size plushie of Lionblaze! *hugs lz plushie.My mate~Nutpelt5216 Love ya, Wild!

Like Like (0 likes)
I post the questions and you answer on the place I tell you too.

Like Like (0 likes)
Well, that answers that... Still confused though... Mainly, because I wouldn't know who the mole would be...

Call me Katana or Blade! Dawn, gave me a life size plushie of Lionblaze! *hugs lz plushie.My mate~Nutpelt5216 Love ya, Wild!

Like Like (0 likes)
I don't think you're supposed to. I think you're supposed to guess who you think it is.

Like Like (0 likes)
I understood- I think it's more of my lack of self-confidence which is getting in my way of trying to understand/make myself understand here. Ugh, I'm so confusing!

Like Like (0 likes)
Oh, I get it. Just enter, it will be fun...!

Like Like (0 likes)
Erm, I guess I will. *grabs Tangletalon and begins to fill out form.*

Like Like (0 likes)
Form
SN:Bladetail
Cat Name:Tangletalon
Description:Dark brown she-cat with golden stripes and hazel eyes.
Personality: (It's hard for me to explain cosidering it's formed after the paint splatters of my personality, but you've read stuff featuring her, so yeah... You know what it is.)
History:She is a former WindClan cat. However, she is only half WindClan her mother is WindClan while her father is ThunderClan. She later left WindClan after trying to talk to Onestar, about his agressive behavior torwards ThunderClan. After, this event she later left.
Where would you like to be told if you are the Mole, preferably somewhere private:Erm, I guess AULW?It can be active but most of the time it isn't so yeah...
Other:

Like Like (0 likes)
SN: ~Darkpool~
Cat Name: Shady
Description: Shady is a sleek black she-cat with dark blue eyes and a very long tail. She is approximately nine moons old, and small for her age, with a very long, slender build.
Personality: She is friendly enough for some social situations, but she avoids sociality as a rule. She doesn't cooperate very well with other cats.
History: Shady was born to a kittypet's litter, but was thrown out by the Twoleg because she was so small. A rogue she-cat, formerly of BloodClan, raised her, took care of her, and taught her everything she knew about survival in the wild.
Private Link: My den that nobody has posted at
Other: Nothing I can think of

Like Like (0 likes)
Dark!

Like Like (0 likes)
Hey Whisker! How are things?

Like Like (0 likes)
Good, you?

Like Like (0 likes)
I'm doing fine. I've watched ahead of Shineh on Doctor Who, and I can see why you wanted me to skip most of the first season, though to be honest, I'm glad I didn't.

Like Like (0 likes)
Ya, it is important. I just find that it's not as good as the rest, and the 9th doctor isn't as good an actor.

Like Like (0 likes)
Shineh's going to have a fit when she finds out just how far ahead of her I've watched.

Like Like (0 likes)
hm... probably. (You guys should come to my house some time. We can watch in on a tv, and you guys never come here)

Like Like (0 likes)
That's actually a really great idea. It couldn't be this week, though, since Shineh's gone.

I'm going to go get some food now. See you in a little!

Like Like (0 likes)
Alright! Big Grin

Like Like (0 likes)
I'm back and feeling very well-fed!

Like Like (0 likes)
Sorry for my major poof... still here?

Like Like (0 likes)
Indeed, though I'll be extremely poofy. Can you guess why?

Like Like (0 likes)
You're writing one of your fanfics?

Like Like (0 likes)
Incorrect! And, actually, I'm not doing what I was doing anymore, so I'll be a little more active.

Like Like (0 likes)
You were watching Doctor Who?

Like Like (0 likes)
That is...

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!

Like Like (0 likes)
How close are you to season two?

*wants to smash Netflix for not having season seven*

Like Like (0 likes)
I've seen two episodes of it.

Like Like (0 likes)
Good! What do you think of David Tennant?

Like Like (0 likes)
I like him!

Like Like (0 likes)
Smart, smart Dark. Though, in my opinion, Matt Smith is the best. (He'll be the next doctor for you)

Like Like (0 likes)
I'll take your word for it until I've watched that far. I don't think I'll watch much farther than Season Two without Shineh, though, or she'll probably have me assassinated.

Like Like (0 likes)
okay, that would be smart. Perhaps you guys could come to my house sometime next week? We could do our best to catch Shineh up to where you're at.

Like Like (0 likes)
I'll need to figure out what would be a good day for me. I'm pretty open most of the time. For the maximum amount of time, neither Monday nor Tuesday would be ideal, and Saturday is probably out anyway. That leaves Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. As far as I know, I don't have anything going on those days. What's the best day for you?

Like Like (0 likes)