Is there a Warrior Cats Movie? Will there ever be one?

Ok, I really want and would love it if some one would give me a clue on if there will ever be a warriors movie. Personly, I think it would
Be totally EPIC if they made one. Also, if you find out if there is going to be one, can you post the actors, what it'll look like and so
On. Thanks!!! Everyone who posts is a great help!
( mods- i thought that this might go in misc...i am not sure,so if i am wrong, sorry!)

"Barking spiders."

View Printer Friendly Format
No. When I met Vicky in Charolette on her The Last Hope tour, someone asked and she said no.

Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
On the main site, under FAQ's, it says they've looked into it but nothing seemed right for one. Said they'll keep trying.

Like Like (0 likes)
Idk but I agree, it would be awesome!!!!!!!!!

✍ Proud member of the Writers' Guild since Jan. 21, 2012✍ x_[signs.. Nicole-Mod ☼] Nicole signs here. Single she-cat looking for a mate. My sister in real life and on the forums is $pottedheart☊ love you sis!!! She-kits~ Maplekit Toms~ Jaykit
Like Like (0 likes)
Mousedung! It woud be really cool, and i kept invisioning me opening warrior cat movie on christmas. Frowner

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (1 like)
Still, thanks. Has there ever been a announcement that she was going to in the past?

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Blossomheart23:
Still, thanks. Has there ever been a announcement that she was going to in the past?

No. She's decided there won't be one. She said to just watch the AMVs and series's like SSSwarriorcats.

Like Like (0 likes)
I don't want one, and they said they won't do one anyways. They would probably try to squeeze all six of the original books into 2 hours, miss half the plotline, and attempt to make up for it with good animation. *cough Legend of the Guardians cough*

"Don't forget: Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone."
Like Like (0 likes)
No but they should so make it a TV show!

My mate is Hawkbreath of Windclan

I am only on a couple times a week

Quote of the week: "Don't throw me 

down clark"- Aunt Bethany

Like Like (3 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Blossomheart23:

Back in 2008, they were having discussions with movie companies, but plans fell through. All they had decided was that it would cover the first six books and have an animation style like Aslan in Narnia. There are rumors about Rihanna and Liam Neeson being chosen as voice actors for it, but those were only rumors - they never even chose a director or animation studio, much less casting.

~ Dawnwing, proud Warriors fan for 10 years and counting! ~ ♥

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Emeraldripple:
I don't want one, and they said they won't do one anyways. They would probably try to squeeze all six of the original books into 2 hours, miss half the plotline, and attempt to make up for it with good animation. *cough Legend of the Guardians cough*
LOTG was pretty bad about that. Still, the graphics were awesome.

Like Like (0 likes)
Hm, mabye in the distant future.

´ ▽ ` )ノ

Like Like (0 likes)
Cool! And thanks for all of your opinions and thoughts!

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (0 likes)
So...how many of you think there should be one?

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (0 likes)
I think they should do the first three books, then do a different movie with the next three. That way the storyline would *hopefully* stay intact.

quote:
She said to just watch the AMVs and series's like SSSwarriorcats.

Oh good grief no. I tried watching that animation and it took me all my willpower to get through three episodes. I just hate the anime style and they went totally off-book with Whitestorm, I don't like the voice actors, and it takes about two years for one 5 minute video >.>

Like Like (1 like)
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowѕtalker:
I think they should do the first three books, then do a different movie with the next three. That way the storyline would *hopefully* stay intact.

quote:
She said to just watch the AMVs and series's like SSSwarriorcats.

Oh good grief no. I tried watching that animation and it took me all my willpower to get through three episodes. I just hate the anime style and they went totally off-book with Whitestorm, I don't like the voice actors, and it takes about two years for one 5 minute video >.>

I don't want to sound rude but the reason it takes them so long is because they have a life too.

But yes, wasn't Whitestorm a long haired tom?
I'm pretty sure Firepaw is voiced by a girl while Graystripe is a boy. And Ravenpaw has a weird voice, but i love the anime

okay

Like Like (0 likes)
Thanks! I really want a real movie, though. Who would you want voice?

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (0 likes)
i don't know

okay

Like Like (0 likes)
I hope there's not a Warriors movie. If one were to come out, of course I'd go to see it, but really, they'd probably destroy it just like they did Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

I moved accounts to Shadow Blaze!
Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by *~Silver*~:
I hope there's not a Warriors movie. If one were to come out, of course I'd go to see it, but really, they'd probably destroy it just like they did Guardians of Ga'Hoole.

~ ωαяяισя - вνв αяму - ƒc III ωιηηєя - ρσкéƒαη - ѕнα∂σωнυηтєя ~

"ιcєησѕє. тαѕтє тнє ιcу ησѕє." | ηєνєя тяυѕт α ∂υcк | вяαιχєη «

вσωтιєѕ αяє cσσℓ ~ ℓσσкιηg вєттєя ιη вℓαcк ~ ѕєт тнє ωσяℓ∂ ση ƒιяє

The Ghost Rules  The Official Fanatic Challenge Guide (coming soon)

Like Like (0 likes)
it would be epic if they made a warriors movie!

-R.I.P. Sun R.I.P. Mr. Fox-I am a girl(tomboy) Mossfire I like posts a lot --Sad--

[Scribbles~Nicole-Mod~]{Mary Mod was here} my boyfriend »Flame of the Rising Sun« 

If we're rping like my posts Song~ Everywhere I go - Hollywood Undead

Rando- Gullible   

Like Like (0 likes)
I'd see it if they did one book at a time and M Night Shalaman had nothing to do with it seeing how he ruined Avatar the Last Airbender.

okay

Like Like (1 like)
I'm conflicted. I think it'd be cool to have one, but they'd probably skip important details.

No matter what happens, you can never lose [hope]. You have to remember what's most important, and that's to have [faith], and to have [love]. If you can remember all of those, that'll bring you good [luck].   -[999]-

Like Like (0 likes)
There are one's online, like one by Tribbleofdoom. Look them up and you'll find at least 3 different animated ones.

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
I don't want to sound rude but the reason it takes them so long is because they have a life too.

I know, but even then.... e.e I don't have any patience.

It's not just the fur, just the entire HIM....like how he can control the wind and the thing where they were going to camp what the heck was that?

I think it's the other way around, that Graystripe is a girl and Firestar is a guy.

Like Like (0 likes)
Yeah, to make it fit in a 2 hour time limit, they would have to leave out a lot of stuff!
Like gatherings, patrols and maybe even some cats.

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (0 likes)
I don't think it will be too cool! They'll leave out the blood part but what about a Seekers one!

Like Like (1 like)
quote:
Originally posted by *~Silver*~:

maybe the planets are trying to become the stars
and we really came from mars

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by {Aigrem}:
I don't think it will be too cool! They'll leave out the blood part but what about a Seekers one!
No blood is what ruined LOTG for me.

Like Like (0 likes)
Not to me but it would be horrible! It would be cartoonishly looking!

Like Like (0 likes)
Well, if there was one, they'd have to do the other books, right? Anyway, i'd want it to be a cartoon, because if they got real cats, it'd just look fake and ruin it. And even if they did do one, they'd proably have to make really rubbish movie, where they miss out like almost everything, or have every movie in part 1ns ans 2s and things.
Nevertheless, i'd still see it.

What about a warrors video game? Like sims 3, but warriors? That would be amazing.

Like Like (0 likes)
It may might be all bad. Just look at Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Lord of the Rings.

... but then there's Eragon, Twilight, and Percy Jackson

It might not be such a good idea.

Like Like (0 likes)
And you start as a kit and go up to a elder and you have kits you can play as!

Like Like (0 likes)
I won't know what to think when Maximum Ride, Beautiful Creatures, Shiver, The Host, and Tiger's Curse come out all in one year -.-

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
And you start as a kit and go up to a elder and you have kits you can play as!

[Airgrem, they're talking about a movie, not a game]

Very literate rper. Active. I'm in a completely separate timezone so bear with me

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Not to me but it would be horrible! It would be cartoonishly looking!
Not in LOTG. The graphics in that thing were awesome despite the wrong plot.

Like I said, if they did make a movie, they should do the first three books and then the next three books.
And a game like Sims 3 would take like five years to make, assuming you have the right programers.
I actually do have Sims 3 Pets and I made a warrior cat, gave it a random sim, abandoned it, and play as a loner in the forest

Like Like (0 likes)
I hope that there will be one soon though, i dunno

"Barking spiders."

Like Like (0 likes)
If there's ever a movie, I think it could be animated in the way 'Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga'hoole' or 'Happy Feet' was. Those two movies may have been animated, but they made them look pretty realistic with that touch of character.

Some of the voices could be...

Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar: Elijah Wood

Bluestar: *Maybe the voice of Nyra in the Legend of the Guardians: Owls of ga'hoole movie might make a good voice for Bluestar...strange and wise.

Graystripe: I don't know, Brad Pitt maybe? Lol that might only work for the older Graystripe...

That's all I got.

And It could just be called "WARRIORS" And it could be book 1, 2, and 3 and the next move could be book 4,5, and 6 and be called "WARRIORS 2" or "WARRIORS RETURN'

I don't know, these are just ideas.

I HOPE a movie comes soon.

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by blueoakfire:
Well, if there was one, they'd have to do the other books, right? Anyway, i'd want it to be a cartoon, because if they got real cats, it'd just look fake and ruin it. And even if they did do one, they'd proably have to make really rubbish movie, where they miss out like almost everything, or have every movie in part 1ns ans 2s and things.
Nevertheless, i'd still see it.

What about a warrors video game? Like sims 3, but warriors? That would be amazing.

SIMS is so fun except for when your sim dies and the grim reaper comes *shivers*

I wish there was a movie and A game.

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Shadowѕtalker:
quote:
Originally posted by Emeraldripple:
LOTG was pretty bad about that. Still, the graphics were awesome.

I absolutely loved the LOTG film. But, I couldn't understand the books at all when I tried to read them. I think the movie confused me. Did they actually shove all six books into one?

тσɴıɢнт, тσɴıɢнт ᴀɴᴅ ωᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴅᴀɴcıɴ' σɴ тнᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ σғ тнᴇ нσʟʟʏωσσᴅ sıɢɴ [♦Nicole-Mod was here!♦] I have a new account;; SardonyxRaven.
Like Like (0 likes)

ClosedAdditional replies and votes are not permitted on this topic.