What has ThunderClan become?

First Bluestar lets in a kittypet to become a warrior.I know that ThunderClan would be under Tigerstar's rule so Firestar's an exception. Soon Firestar lets in that disgusting lump of fur Daisy. Her kits did strengthen the Clan but shes usless. What a miracle Graystripe has returned! But another surprise he brings Millie with him. Theres another cat that Firestar lets in. one day Purdy shows up too!Now I can never hate Purdy because hes awesome! And he gives Mousefur company. Not mention that hes the Clans historian. If we really think about is ThunderClan really ThunderClan anymore? All these cats have kittypet blood in them:
Firestar
Squirrelflight
Leafpool
Lionblaze
Hollyleaf
Jayfeather
Berrynose
Hazeltail
Mousewhisker
Rosepetal
Toadstep
Bumblestripe
Bloosomfall
Briarlight
Millie
Purdy
Daisy
Dovewing
Ivypool
Cloudtail
Whitewing
Cherrypaw
Molepaw

Okay now lets look at the cats who are 100% Clan born
Sandstorm
Dustpelt
Ferncloud
Brackenfur
Sorreltail
Brightheart
Graystripe
Thornclaw
Spiderleg
Birchfall
Cinderheart
Poppyfrost
Foxleap
Icecloud
Mousefur
Alright lets see... There are 23 kittypet cats and 16 pure Clan born cats... Is ThunderClan even ThunderClan anymore?

ѕмιℓιиg ∂σєѕи'т αℓωαѕу мєαи уσυ'яє нαρρу.
ѕσмєтιмєѕ ιт ѕιмρℓу мєαиѕ уσυ'яє α ѕтяσиg ρєяѕσи.☂

View Printer Friendly Format
Does blood really matter?

If they're loyal to the clan and live their lives as dedicated warriors, what's the problem?

Like Like (1 like)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
Well, technically the Clan born cats don't have 100% warrior blood as you may think, if I remember correctly, when the Clans first began, cats that were drawn into the forest from Twolegplace or something like that and they were in small groups at first but after one battle when many cats were killed their warrior ansectors came to them and told them "Unite or die" and 5 cats, Shadow, River, Thunder, Wind and Sky stepped forward and they chose the cats to join them, and then they became warriors,
So technically every cat in the Clans that you say have 100% warrior blood, they have a small fraction of kittypet blood.

Fine... Maybe I'll pretend right now But I swear to God I'm gonna change the world And I promise you Someday we'll tell ourselves "Oh my God, this is paradise"

Just wait things out. Things won’t be bad forever I promise you.
Vic Fuentes

Like Like (0 likes)
Hi! This belongs in The Clans. Moving there now... Thanks!

Like Like (0 likes)
I think it doesn't really matter as Thunderclan is stilll as nice as ever!

IΝƑЇΝΙТУ Ask if you want to be my friend, call me Indie. ♥ ✘♥ ✘♥ ✘♥
Like Like (0 likes)
Being my Tigerstar self, Blood does matter.

ThunderClan has lost the....How do I put it?

The traditions of Into The Wild. Feeding the elders first. Apprentices bow to the elders.

Before you say i'm hating on just ThunderClan, I also think none of the clans still have these traditions.

My opinion. It doesn't have to be yours.

Mate: Rainfield The Awesome Awesome Friends: Flame, Night, Dark, Sirk, Cinder, Jay, Rose, Storm, Jinx, Lake and Rain. I'm going to burn your house down. With lemons.
Like Like (0 likes)
Thoughs are some really good points I'm not a ThunderClan hater I was just curious to see what other people thought.Although I wonder if Bramblestar will make Purdy,Daisy, and Millie take warrior names

Like Like (0 likes)
I agree that ThunderClan has become a lot less strict since Firestar became leader...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, my name is Whitefeather. I look like my avatar - White with blue eyes. I'm always searching the Clan topics to see what Clan I'm in, but I think I'd be ShadowClan. I am very loyal and brave, but sometimes jumps into things without thinking properly.
Like Like (0 likes)
It does not matter wheather you are full blood clan or not. As long as you are loyal to the clan, your welcome.

I honestly have no idea what to write for this. Should i say stuff about myself? Should i just list some things i like?? I honestly have no idea and i just realized that i wrote just what i wanted to write.
Like Like (0 likes)
ThunderClan has become a clan full of kittypets...

I Believe                                                                                    |  ϟ  |

"Never trust the shadows. My warriors wear the night like second pelts. If you wrong ShadowClan, you will never be safe in the dark." ~ Blackstar 

Please like a post to get my attention

Like Like (0 likes)
Another thing I that the kittypet blood is gonna spread all throughout ThunderClan

Like Like (0 likes)
Why does it matter?

Like Like (0 likes)
I love all the cats on the kittypet list

Like Like (1 like)
quote:
Originally posted by Hollyleaf188:
First Bluestar lets in a kittypet to become a warrior.I know that ThunderClan would be under Tigerstar's rule so Firestar's an exception. Soon Firestar lets in that disgusting lump of fur Daisy. Her kits did strengthen the Clan but shes usless. What a miracle Graystripe has returned! But another surprise he brings Millie with him. Theres another cat that Firestar lets in. one day Purdy shows up too!Now I can never hate Purdy because hes awesome! And he gives Mousefur company. Not mention that hes the Clans historian. If we really think about is ThunderClan really ThunderClan anymore? All these cats have kittypet blood in them:
Firestar
Squirrelflight
Leafpool
Lionblaze
Hollyleaf
Jayfeather
Berrynose
Hazeltail
Mousewhisker
Rosepetal
Toadstep
Bumblestripe
Bloosomfall
Briarlight
Millie
Purdy
Daisy
Dovewing
Ivypool
Cloudtail
Whitewing
Cherrypaw
Molepaw

Sandstorm
Dustpelt
Ferncloud
Brackenfur
Sorreltail
Brightheart
Graystripe
Thornclaw
Spiderleg
Birchfall
Cinderheart
Poppyfrost
Foxleap
Icecloud
Mousefur
Alright lets see... There are 23 kittypet cats and 16 pure Clan born cats... Is ThunderClan even ThunderClan anymore?

does it really matter the cats in the clans all were kittypets and rogues and loners before the dawn of clans

I love baseball and football! Favorite characters from the books: Firestar, Graystripe, Leafpelt, Purdy, and Mousetail

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Whitekit/paw/feather:
I agree that ThunderClan has become a lot less strict since Firestar became leader...

firestar has become a great leader without him the clans wouldn't have lasted at all windclan would have been driven away, thunderclan would have been destroyed by tigerstar, riverclan would have been dead without firestar and graystripe giving them prey from thunderclan territory, and shadowclan would have not been a clan anymore with sol there and clans would all have been killed by bloodclan. skyclan would have been reborn. etc etc all the clans would be dead without firestar in darkforest cats vs the clans

I love baseball and football! Favorite characters from the books: Firestar, Graystripe, Leafpelt, Purdy, and Mousetail

Like Like (0 likes)
if firestar didnt become a warrior cat or leader,tigerstar wouldve killed everybody like the lich in adventure time. tigerstar

Like Like (0 likes)
I wish like Redtail or Lionheart would have become leader because they would both be great. I don't think Firestar should have ever let any of the kittypets into the Clan. I really liked Firestar when he was an apprentice, warrior, and deputy but once he became leader he turned ThunderClan into a Clan of Mic. Blood. I also agree that Firestar should have been more strict with who he let in the Clan. The more I think about what Firestar did to ThunderClan the more I hate him. ThunderClan WAS the Clan of Greatness, but what are they now? Not very great I know that for sure!

I'm waking up to ash and dust I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust. I'm breathing in the chemicals. I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus. This is it, the apocalypse. ~Radioactive~
Like Like (0 likes)
^
|
|
|
That is my opinion.

Hopefully the kittypet blood will end sometime later now that Bramblestar is leader.

Mate: Rainfield The Awesome Awesome Friends: Flame, Night, Dark, Sirk, Cinder, Jay, Rose, Storm, Jinx, Lake and Rain. I'm going to burn your house down. With lemons.
Like Like (0 likes)
I think that Willowbreeze has a point. I mean, yea Firestar was great and everything but now he's just Kittypetting the clan. And true they did start out as kittypets and loners and all them sorts, but, that blood had to fade away. Loyal or not, that kittypet blood is gonna fade away in future generations.

He lurks in your dreams as you sniff warm maple syrup pancakes Looking for a tomcat willing to be my mate on the forums!  Whatever you do, don't turn around. You might see me taking a selfie

#selfie #starbucks #unrelatedhashtags #twinsieswithmau

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by ~WILLOWBREEZE1238~:
I wish like Redtail or Lionheart would have become leader because they would both be great. I don't think Firestar should have ever let any of the kittypets into the Clan. I really liked Firestar when he was an apprentice, warrior, and deputy but once he became leader he turned ThunderClan into a Clan of Mic. Blood. I also agree that Firestar should have been more strict with who he let in the Clan. The more I think about what Firestar did to ThunderClan the more I hate him. ThunderClan WAS the Clan of Greatness, but what are they now? Not very great I know that for sure!

firestar was the one who bought thunderclan to its greatness without him none of the clans would have survived

Like Like (0 likes)
Yes as I mentioned before I'm grateful that Firestar saved the clans an everything it's just the fact that he let in all of these kittypets into ThunderClan. Also if Tigerstar became leader surely after he did something terrible ThunderClan would go against him. And he wouldn't have killed Brindleface, Swiftpaw or Runningwind

Like Like (0 likes)
the bad thing about having a kittypet leader (though i LOVE firestar To DEATH) and a clan of mostly kittypets is that they are so nice and to soft the warrior code states to protect your territory, reject the life of a kittypet. they have to many kittypets in my opinion.

Like Like (0 likes)
well would you want to deny the kittpet's time of help and just deny them into clan you know they made thunderclan stronger, all the kittypets fight like clans cats in battle so you can barely tell they were kittypets. like hazeltail, millie and her kits, mousewhisker, and etc, can you tell weather that once they were a kittypets? no they fight just like clan warriors and show no softness what about cloudtail he is so brave never afraid to challenge any cat on thunderclan territory or fight them

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by firestar14130:

firestar has become a great leader without him the clans wouldn't have lasted at all windclan would have been driven away, thunderclan would have been destroyed by tigerstar, riverclan would have been dead without firestar and graystripe giving them prey from thunderclan territory, and shadowclan would have not been a clan anymore with sol there and clans would all have been killed by bloodclan. skyclan would have been reborn. etc etc all the clans would be dead without firestar in darkforest cats vs the clans

I don't disagree with any of that, I'm just saying, the warrior code seems to have gotten less strict. (Wow, I feel like an elder)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hello, my name is Whitefeather. I look like my avatar - White with blue eyes. I'm always searching the Clan topics to see what Clan I'm in, but I think I'd be ShadowClan. I am very loyal and brave, but sometimes jumps into things without thinking properly.
Like Like (0 likes)
its tecnecly all becuase of firestar

[Stamps name ~Nicole-Mod~]{Woop signed by Mary Mod}

What's the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of it's paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause.

Like Like (0 likes)
Too many kittypets in the clan which was once the best

Firestar messed up Thunderclan in my opinion,
I hope Bramblestar will put things in order now.

A NEW kit and proud

C i n d e r f a n g

Like Like (0 likes)
me to

[Stamps name ~Nicole-Mod~]{Woop signed by Mary Mod}

What's the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of it's paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause.

Like Like (0 likes)
Yes I do hope that bramblestar will put thing in order. Although I do like Hazeltail and Mousewhisker

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Graydove:

If they're loyal to the clan and live their lives as dedicated warriors, what's the problem?

I agree.

Hawkstar of HawkClan
Like Like (0 likes)
Quote:
Originally posted by firestar14130:
quote:
Originally posted by Whitekit/paw/feather:

Nuuuuu!!!!!!!!! Not to be rude or anything but can you please keep this inside that discussion about firestar being reborn... if you've looked at my reply you know what I think. So PLEASE stop ranting about how "awesome" Firestar is.

And yes, as much as I think that blood doesn't matter too much, Firestar is really soft. And even if it doesn't matter to us, what about the other clans? What would they think? And other than giving the clans warriors, Daisy is useless. And all she'll probably do now that Ferncloud is dead is sit around and complain that she doesn't have anyone to talk to or work with.

i'm standing in the eye of the hurricane. Taking a break from the forums.
Like Like (0 likes)
My quote came out wrong.. sorry

Like Like (0 likes)
The other Clans have traces of loner/rogue/kitty-pet blood..

But blood really doesn't matter. You even kind of said it yourself! Daisy provided healthy, strong warriors for the Clan, Millie provided the Clan with help during battle, kits, as well as a companion for Greystripe. Firestar saved the Clans, and so on. They are all loyal to their Clan, so why does blood matter?

MossclawMossstar poeтry<3 Blackwave is my mate: Forever and a day! <3 Cross Country is the best! »уσυσνє мє. яєαℓ σя ησт яєαℓ?  Writers' Guild Ψ Captain America<3 Bucky<3 "Then finish it... because I'm with you 'til the end of the line..."

Like Like (0 likes)
I think Firestar should have given them warrior names.

Like Like (0 likes)
Quote:

Originally posted by Shadystar:
I think Firestar should have given them warrior names.

Exactly. And Daisy would've made an easy warrior name. It would take me FOREVER to list the possibilities: Daisyfur, Daisypelt, Daisyheart, Daisyfoot, Daisypetal, Daisyflower, Daisytail, so on and on and on.

Like Like (0 likes)
does it really matter the cats in the clans all were kittypets and rogues and loners before the dawn of clans? Ok, imagine you are Barley,(for those of you have read Secrets of the Clans) he had to live a treacherous life for a while. You run away and it's only a matter of time before Scourge discovers your gone and hunts you down. Then, you find a clan that knows how to fight. You ask to join and learn how to fight, but they call you a mangy rouge and chase you out of their territory straight into the claws of Scourge's patrol. You are severely punished and they leave you half-dead.

✍ Proud member of the Writers' Guild since Jan. 21, 2012✍ x_[signs.. Nicole-Mod ☼] Nicole signs here. Single she-cat looking for a mate. My sister in real life and on the forums is $pottedheart☊ love you sis!!! She-kits~ Maplekit Toms~ Jaykit
Like Like (0 likes)
like Bluestar said "Too much warrior blood has been spilled"

Still busy with school but I will be on weekends. Back from Vegas, but even busier, sorry! I have alternate personalities: Snivyhero, NinjaYoshi, TheMaplePartridge, and Terry. Beware of them. 1 year member! Please tell me what's going on with the website...

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Graydove:

I couldn't agree less. Blood doesn't matter, how they were raised can though.

Like Like (0 likes)
kittypelts.....

I Believe                                                                                    |  ϟ  |

"Never trust the shadows. My warriors wear the night like second pelts. If you wrong ShadowClan, you will never be safe in the dark." ~ Blackstar 

Please like a post to get my attention

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Hollyleaf188:
Firestar
Squirrelflight
Leafpool
Lionblaze
Hollyleaf
Jayfeather
Berrynose
Hazeltail
Mousewhisker
Rosepetal
Toadstep
Bumblestripe
Bloosomfall
Briarlight
Millie
Purdy
Daisy
Dovewing
Ivypool
Cloudtail
Whitewing
Cherrypaw
Molepaw

Sandstorm
Dustpelt
Ferncloud
Brackenfur
Sorreltail
Brightheart
Graystripe
Thornclaw
Spiderleg
Birchfall
Cinderheart
Poppyfrost
Foxleap
Icecloud
Mousefur

uh i have a theory that firestar isnt full kittypet blood
are u familiar with bluestars special edition? well remember tigerkits father was pinestar? and pinestar-the coward!-left his clan to be a kittypet? so what if he fathered kits after he became a kittypet, therefore giving firestar warrior blood that also produced tigerstar. now, if u consider this u realize that that means jayfeather, lionblaze, hollyleaf, dovewing and ivypool all really do share blood with tigerstar, which would explain his behavior towards them..............

COOKIEBROWNIE PARTY!!!!!!!!!! Proud leader of DawnClan and member of EarthClan and FrostClan!! DawnClan is in need of members! Feel free to join! I like cats and I have way too many , but I am crazy, and thats why I have a dog too.
Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Wildheart:Thunderclan:
does it really matter the cats in the clans all were kittypets and rogues and loners before the dawn of clans? Ok, imagine you are Barley,(for those of you have read Secrets of the Clans) he had to live a treacherous life for a while. You run away and it's only a matter of time before Scourge discovers your gone and hunts you down. Then, you find a clan that knows how to fight. You ask to join and learn how to fight, but they call you a mangy rouge and chase you out of their territory straight into the claws of Scourge's patrol. You are severely punished and they leave you half-dead.

Why people still use the "They were all kittypets once!" is still beyond my comprehension......that kittypet blood was bred out a LONG time ago and replaced with Clan blood over the years. But with Firestar bringing in so many kittypets, more kittypet blood is being bred back in, and I'm not liking it that much :/ Loyalty is important, but that's no reason to introduce kittypets all over the place and do away with forest blood altogether. Pure forestborn blood matters just as much as loyalty.

"Your argument is inval-" NOPE! "You're (insert) for liking Cat (CatxCat)-" DON'T CARE! "You can't say or believe that because I said so!" I shudder to think where I'd be if I listened to you...
Like Like (0 likes)