Warrior Cat Adventure Game- Play now!!

Okay, so this is my new Warriors Adventure Game(yay!). Let me clear some things up before you ask any questions. 1. Make up any name you want for your cat. 2. There is no capacity for warriors and things like that, but only one medicine cat, leader, deputy, med. cat apprentice, etc. can exist. 3. Have fun!!

View Printer Friendly Format
I will play!

Name: Goosefeather(Sorry if this is already a name in warriors!)

Description: A mottled red and white she-cat.

Like Like (1 like)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
I might want to play....
My comp. won't let me bring up the rules/character sheet/anything, though. I've read most of the rules but I didn't write down a character sheet!
*is upset*

Hi. o.o Fact: Duct tape will not fix slinkies. MacGyver lies!
Like Like (0 likes)
hey ill play!!! i love the warriors series and the adventure game but i dont know anyone who shares the enthusiasum. isnt that depressing

okay my name will be hawkpath (original i know)
rank. . . um leader if no one else wants to be it
and i am an orange tabby with yellow streaks

Like Like (0 likes)
Rosepoppy
Medicine Cat
Pinkish cream colored she-cat
Has alot of spirit.

Like Like (0 likes)
i'd really like to play the warrior cats adventure game and i already read the rules..etc
but it doesnt work on my computer . Frowner

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by gIRL-wHO-lIKES-wIZARDS:
I might want to play....
My comp. won't let me bring up the rules/character sheet/anything, though. I've read most of the rules but I didn't write down a character sheet!
*is upset*

Like Like (0 likes)
I think I will join. I can only be on on Weekends though, and I have to get off real soon, so I will tell you my stuff later.

When life gives you lemons,make lemonade.When life gives you gaters,make Gatorade.And when life gives you crocodiles, get a new pare of shoes. Looking for mate. Tall black tom,or avi pic. Death to Jayfeather Lionblaze Rule forever It will stop hurting when the pain goes away.
Like Like (0 likes)
i'll play!
if no one else wants to be leader, i will. i dont really car wat rank i am.

Forestkit/paw/pelt/star

live laugh love, cause God always does!:smile: I'm a Christian and not afraid to shout it out! :sneaky: I'm Ninja! i'm sorry, but i'm going to start backing out of this forum. I'm starting to do other things that require my full attention. It's been an honor knowing all of you! maybe see you. bye
Like Like (0 likes)
Name: Moonstar
Description: Silver, Black, and White with Blue eyes

Like Like (0 likes)
Name:Scourge
Des. Black tom with one white paw

--- I'm sitting down in the cold rain. Wondering why life is so cruel. The answer; It just happens to be. Listen and Silent are spelled with the same letters.
Like Like (0 likes)
I WANT to play but i can't figure out how to get on to start it. can any1 help?

Like Like (0 likes)
Name: Riverripple
Description:Silver Tabby
Position: Med. Cat aprentice
Personality: Eager to learn and is calm

Hi my mood :wacko: online. Quote of the week: "Everyone has fifteen minuites of fame" ~andy warhol~ She-cat looking for a mate, I'm a proud to live in the North West I've been to all of the U.S. North West states, Washington, Idaho, and Oregon. :) Call me Rabit, Rabitstar, or Riverripple.
Like Like (0 likes)
I want to play! But where do I read off the adventure you wrote or are going to write? My cat (who is actually a warrior) has:

Strength: 3. Intelligence: 2. Spirit: 2.

His skills are: +1 hiss, +1 ponder because he's Thunderclan, and +1 to see, sneak and wrestle.

His knacks are: hide, mighty swat, balance and track.

He is a Thunderclan warrior named Snowfire (even though it says "Firesnow". I just couldn't use Snowfire because it was already used. He is grey/ginger color.

Snowpaw's favorite food is bird––or maybe lasagna?––and his personality reminds me of Cloudtail from the books as an apprentice.

I'll play as anything in the game (clan leader, etc.) as long as I get to play

Like Like (0 likes)
When are we playing????????????????????

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Firesnow:
When are we playing????????????????????

i`m so stoked to play this game and i`ll do the best for my clan. errowe
Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
I might want to play....
*is upset*
neither did i!

[NO silly you are online JanaM] [I am online too!-mod] {I am online for a while-Tina}I will be gone for a little while my friends ------------------------------
Like Like (0 likes)
i think that ill play!
same sitch here! no warriors fans live near me at all! let alone want to play the adventure game!

name:jaguarclaw
description: blue-ish-black-ish she-cat

[/Quote]I think I will join. I can only be on on Weekends though, and I have to get off real soon, so I will tell you my stuff later.[/Quote]
same here! busy now, ill try to play l8er.

p.s. how can we play online? we need a narrator! is someone just gona type it all up or somethin'?i dont understand the whole reading it. cant be a narrator.

☮ ♬♫ ♪ ♥♡ yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; that is why they call it the present... ☮ HOT CHELLE RAE R COMING TO NZ! OH YUS!!!!!!!!!♬♫ ♪ ♥♡ [assassin phones are delicious- WCM]
Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by ORION BELT:
quote:
I might want to play....
*is upset*
neither did i!

the same here!

☮ ♬♫ ♪ ♥♡ yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift; that is why they call it the present... ☮ HOT CHELLE RAE R COMING TO NZ! OH YUS!!!!!!!!!♬♫ ♪ ♥♡ [assassin phones are delicious- WCM]
Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by waverstar:
quote:
Originally posted by ORION BELT:
quote:
I might want to play....
*is upset*
neither did i!

the same here!

yup

Best friends come and go, but true friends are forever ~sweettooth I join clans in need.i can help!
Like Like (0 likes)
maybe we should post up our carachter sheets here, so that we all like, are sorta knowing what others are?if that iz understandable?

Like Like (0 likes)
Can i join??
My name is Ripplepaw a warrior apprentice, i am an albino bengal she-cat with ice blue eyes.

Like Like (0 likes)
anyone?

*Follow your dreams and stay Fearless* Started on the forums when I was little, I'm still here as a teenager, I've made a lot of memories here.
Like Like (0 likes)
My pc wont load the Game Rules ect. Frowner Frowner

Like Like (0 likes)
Im Bored I found a Burrito YAY! ROFL LOL

No,Tigerstar you can have my burrito, not even in a million years ROFL LOL

Like Like (0 likes)
Anyone else bored???? please reply if u r bored.

Like Like (0 likes)
BTW dont reply to the message above. Just make a new comment and say "im bored too" To: Trushpelt

Like Like (0 likes)
{Oops No URLS please}]

Like Like (0 likes)
When I play the Warrior Cat Adventure Game, my cats stuff is.....

Name: Rainfur
Moons Old: 40
Descripiton: Light grey tom with dark grey flecks.

I know its a cat from the book Firestar's Quest, I just like the name.

Like Like (0 likes)
is the warrior adventure game fun i thaught about playing it

Like Like (0 likes)
Ok so in pretty new to this site but,
I've read the rules and would like to play.

Name:duskpaw
color:grey and white tabby male
str:2
int:2
spirit:1
bite: +1
jump: +1
smell: +1

and of course the last skill will depend
on the clan.and I'm doing this all from my
I touch, awesome!

The power of cereal!!
Like Like (0 likes)
This threads setup is a Little confuseing so Ima do a different game,maybe

The power of cereal!!
Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Trushpelt:
Anyone else bored???? please reply if u r bored.

REPLY. there! done!

Like Like (0 likes)
when r we playing this game?!

Like Like (0 likes)

• cat's name: jaguarpaw
  • player's name:
  • clan: shadowclan
  • cat's color: black with brown and white striped tail.
  • cat's age: 7 moons.(grows a moon a week! )

• strength:
    1 wrestle
    1 bite
  • intel:
    1 swat
    1 pounce
  • spirit:
    1 sneak
    1 focus

• knacks:

none yet.

when i grow p o want to be a faithful clan deputy. ii can fight fierce and strongly loyal, but cares in a way.

Like Like (0 likes)
yeah!

Like Like (0 likes)
iz anybody on at all ????????????????/ when are we playing???????????

Like Like (0 likes)
I would like to play also
my warrior name is the same as my user, Ravenstorm. I am black with a gray muzzle white paws white tail and he has a battle scar under his right eye but can still see fine
plz let me play!

Like Like (0 likes)
I want to play it, but my computer dosen't have a play Button!! Can you help me?

☆Theme Song: "Lilia" - Royz☆ »Black Butler Fan: Grell X Sebastian« Cosplayer known as Nolo TheBlondeGrell.

Like Like (0 likes)
um. . .

Like Like (0 likes)