What would your Tribe of Rushing Water name be?

1: Coat (hair) color, and eye color
2: Personality
3: Have fun! Feel free to find your inner tribe cat!

Foxes. Ohh how I love foxes. Especially the ones from Wan Shi Tong's library. :) I have one kit. Foxkit : Bright red tom with white tipped ears.
View Printer Friendly Format
1. Black coat and brown eyes

2. Kind, but stubborn and tend to get annoyed almost always.

Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format
quote:
Originally posted by Jasminefeather:
1. Black coat and brown eyes

2. Kind, but stubborn and tend to get annoyed almost always.

I think you sound like: Sky Where Birds Soar because you sound like one who wants freedom from reality once in a while, wanting to soar like the birds.

Foxes. Ohh how I love foxes. Especially the ones from Wan Shi Tong's library. :) I have one kit. Foxkit : Bright red tom with white tipped ears.
Like Like (0 likes)
Yeah, I AM actually like that.

Oh, and thanks.

Like Like (0 likes)
No problem. Smiler

Like Like (0 likes)
1. Dark brown fur with a white tipped tail and a white chest. Her eyes are hazel.

2. Fast and loyal, kind of like a Windclan cat, but she doesn't get offended easily. She can be sarcastic and blunt, but also very kind. She would be a prey hunter.

̶W̶̶A̶̶R̶̶N̶̶I̶̶N̶̶G̶- Star Wars Fangirl Coming Through!!! Call me ѕтαя. May the ƒσяcє be with you-Do or do not, there is no try...so Just Do It!
XC- Our sport is your sport's punishment-I'd still rather be running!

Lɪғᴇ Is Pʀᴇᴄɪᴏᴜs 

Like Like (0 likes)
quote:
Originally posted by Starwars-Warriors lover!!!:
1. Dark brown fur with a white tipped tail and a white chest. Her eyes are hazel.

2. Fast and loyal, kind of like a Windclan cat, but she doesn't get offended easily. She can be sarcastic and blunt, but also very kind. She would be a prey hunter.

You sound like, Stream Where Water Flows, because you sound like one who likes to run free, and go with the flow. Also, the stream can flow calm and kind, or fast and powerful in times of stress in the tribe.

Like Like (0 likes)
Pepper That Lay Near Brook (Pepper)

Even the smallest flower can make a big difference. I can't decide, weather you should live or die you'll probably go to heaven please don't hang your head and cry... Favorite cats: Thunder, Bramblestar and Jayfeather

Like Like (0 likes)
Coat color and stuff:Golden cat with rosettes like a leopard
Personality:A wise and graceful she cat she wants to see beyond the border

My name is Totaldramaforever.Call me Total or Totaldrama.I love My little pony and Fluttershy.Proud Pegasister.I love Heather,Duncan,and Courtney from Total Drama.TD Forever!!!!!!!!!!

Like Like (0 likes)
1.Dark brown coat with a white underbelly and hazel eyes.

2. Kind, sarcastic, and a little shy, but loves to make jokes.

Like Like (0 likes)
1. Night black she-cat with long dark ginger stripes that run down her back and tail. She has beautiful dark blue eyes with silver and black specks.
2. She is a very compassionate cat. She is sweet, kind caring and very gentle. She always wants to help others, even if they aren't in her tribe. She is rather wise and is very cunning and clever. But don't underestimate her! She is extremely fierce and brave as well as courageous.

Like Like (0 likes)
1. Very pretty flame-coloured she-cat with big blue eyes and lots of scars on her face.
2. She is very smart, but struggles under pressure. She can sometimes be a loose bomb, and let her anger flood the cave.

Meow  

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Bramble has returned

Like Like (0 likes)
1. Bronze cat with a few dark brown stripes, bronze eyes.
2. Happy, willing to help, nice, ect....

♥~Twinkies~

#Hashtag

Like Like (0 likes)