[That's fine Sanie]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)
PermalinkView Printer Friendly Format

Want to rp?? ]]

If you don't like the post I will take longer to reply. Credit~ Scarlet

Like Like (0 likes)

{Yeppers, I have Amberfall, Gemini, Lakepaw, Lionpaw and Happy available, [Happy and Gemini are warriors who I don't feel like making forms for]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

I've got Bouncestep and Stargaze. I was thinking about making 2 more apprentices maybe.]]

Like Like (0 likes)

[sounds like a plan Stan. you don't even have to make the forms right now, just gimme some names and RP]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

Ok then I will give you like not even a sentence description.

Wildpaw~ Calico, Insane (Ex~ Hallucinates, talks to herself. ect.) and aggressive.

I don't feel like thinking of another.]]

Like Like (0 likes)

[Sall good, so who do you wanna RP with?]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

I do Wildpaw since she's new I wanna try her out.]]

Like Like (0 likes)

The young queen collapsed tiredly on her side, pressing her delicate muzzle into the water.

~♘When life Gives you lemons, make orange juice and let them wonder how you did it.~♘
Like Like (0 likes)

Name~ Acorntail

Rank~ Warrior

appearance~ Acorntail is a light brown warrior with dark ginger fur mixed in. She has darker classic tabby markings, and her belly is a very light brown with black spots on it. Her fur is thick, but not fluffy. She has black tufts on her ears. She is a smart, thoughtful cat, and is also stubborn. She won let anyone move her beliefs, and this can be either very good or very bad. however this makes her loyalty to the clan true, and unmoving.

Mate/Crush[optional]~ See as he roleplay goes on

Mentor[if apprentice]~ N/A

Other~ ☁

Screenname~  Cookiekiwi24

Name~ Pebbleclaw

Rank~ Warrior

Appearance~ A light grey tom with darker grey spots, with a short bobbed tail, Pebbleclaw fits in quite well with his name for numerous reasons. He is a good fighter, despite his small size, and won' back down until told to. He tries hard to prove his loyalty to the clan, even though it is obvious that he is a hard worker, maybe a little too hard. He is often exhausted at night and struggles with dawn patrols.

Mate/Crush[optional]~ See as he roleplay goes on

Mentor[if apprentice]~ N/A

Other~ ☁

Screenname~  Cookiekiwi24

SparseClan // SlicerClan // Trick or Treat // MaskClan
 [ You shall go west, and face the god who has turned ... And foes bare arms at the Doors of Death. ]
Like my posts for me to reply

Like Like (0 likes)

[I'll add in a minute ]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)
Originally Posted by Elderberry:

The young queen collapsed tiredly on her side, pressing her delicate muzzle into the water.

~♘When life Gives you lemons, make orange juice and let them wonder how you did it.~♘
Like Like (0 likes)

Windstar, satisfied with his answers lifted his head and looked at the queen beside him, and waited.

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

She awoke tiredly, wrapping her tail around her swollen belly.

Like Like (0 likes)

"I brought you another mouse... we will leave when you're done." Windstar ordered.

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

"Did you find out what you wanted?"She meowed.

Like Like (0 likes)

Windstar just shrugged. "Lets go." He said.

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

Sorry, I keep forgetting to come here! I keep forgetting that the new favoriting system won't show when someone posts }}

Hi!}}

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`º¤ø,¸º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`º¤ø,¸º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

Thankyou Bluey, for getting me, and I promise to make it so that you won't have to do that anymore }}

Also, I promise to be on here more often}}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

May I re-join?}}

My forms:

Soulflame - senior warrior

Soulflame is a large tom, which makes it obvious that he was a born fighter and lacks the skill needed to be a top notch hunter, with a pelt that is pure white, except for his ears, paws, and tail which are dark and light ginger striped. To match his white pelt, Soulflame has icy blue eyes, and was actually born up in the northern mountains, and came to the clan as an apprentice. He adapted nicely to the clans ways and some cats tend to forget that he isn't clan born. Soulflame, to some cats' surprise, is actually the older brother of the rogue Sunni.

No crush or mate

Sunni

Sunni - warrior

Sunni has a petite body structure with fur that is a pale ginger color. Her pelt is a bit thicker due to her being born in the northern mountains. Her ears, muzzle, chest, stomach, paws, and under-tail have a soft-white fur color which goes nicely with her already light colored fur. Her eyes are a bright amber color.  Along with her small size, Sunni also has a fear of blood. She does everything within her power to avoid battle since the sight of blood on others makes her freeze up, or in extreme cases faint, and blood on herself can cause her to faint no matter what the amount. --edit-- Since Sunni has been in the clan for a few moons, she decided that she wanted to be able to fight whoever she wanted and whenever. So she and Soulflame have been working for her to get over her fear of blood. Now recently, it has been working phenomally, her fear of blood is close to being conquered with a few exceptions. With that being said, the she-cat isn't scared of challenging someone to fight her, even despite her size. She's not aggressive or power hungry, just excited to be able to fight as if she were normal. She does have a few side effects from her once fear, but she stays silent about it.

I’m going out on a ledge here,but is Windstar Windfurze? If he is, Sunni had a crush on him back on the other page, I’m not sure if I should keep playing off of that or have her move on, what's your opinion?

If it’s not windfurze, then she won’t have a crush on him, but the decription of windstar is very similar to windfurze cx

Sunni

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

[Yeah, It's Windfurze, I shall add Sunnirific]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

Haha, yay cx }}

And yay, i'm no longer alone}}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

[Sorry for poofing I was listening to rap whilst playing Pokemon... do they like... contradict each other?]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

XD Maybe just a bit bud, unless it was the pokemon rap you were listening too}}

/sings/ catch them catch them gotta catch them all gotta catch them all - pokemon }

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

[Yeah no not at all it was actually Kendrick Lamar sooooo]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

Lawl, I had a feeling it probably wasn't, but good choice in rappers...I've never heard of him*}

I'm more of an indie band, classic rock, and grunge/alternative rock/ punk music kind of girl}}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

[I like that stuff as well, but I'm in a rappy mood. Okay so like, there was a bucket of salt crystals or whatever you call them on my dining table and it's snowing so I thought it was ice and got a big handful and... found out it wasn't ice]

#TTT

Like Like (2 likes)

Name~ Blackpad             

Rank~ Med cat (if thats okay)

Appearance~ Tom, White with black paws, a black tip on his tail and blue eyes

Mate/Crush[optional]~N/A

Mentor[if apprentice]~N/A

Other~ ☁ 'staples'

Screenname~ Blackpad

I am still forever loyal to my mate, Feather, and i will never forget you. I am a Brony deal with it

Like Like (0 likes)

lawl, oh my gosh..blue.. I guess you could say that you were in a salty situation }}

..... I just wanted to make a salt pun... but um... dude, I'm so sorry, that sounds unpleasant but a good experience to have}}

Hi black =) I'm also a mlp fan/brony/pegasister}}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

lol also, did you wanna rp?}}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

(I love mlp even though most people shun me for it... but thats okay i no longer care what they think :3 )

I am still forever loyal to my mate, Feather, and i will never forget you. I am a Brony deal with it

Like Like (0 likes)

( i kinda need to know if i can be the med cat first...)

Like Like (0 likes)

my second post was aimed at bluey as well, but that is a very good point lol}}

Since I'm a girl, it's more "acceptable" for me to like it, even if I'm older than the intended audience XD }}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

[OH MY GOSH I HAVE LIVED]

[What happen's when you have two of the best artists in 2013 do a song together? They tear it up. Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragons did just that]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

(yeah well im a boy and kinda more than a few years older than the intended audience..)

Like Like (0 likes)

OH MY GOSH WHAT?! Imagine dragons collaborated with a rapper?! That sounds like it would be heaven for ears!}}

∂єαтн вє иσт ρяσυ∂ 

Like Like (0 likes)

[Sorry for fanguying[?] what I miss?]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)
Originally Posted by Sunni:

OH MY GOSH WHAT?! Imagine dragons collaborated with a rapper?! That sounds like it would be heaven for ears!}}

[Why yes they did, I'm watching the Grammies since I didn't watch it the other day and I just saw that part]

#TTT

Like Like (0 likes)

(i posted my character form and wanna join :3 )

Like Like (0 likes)